What is a CDL Ambassador?
Casa de Luz Ambassadors are representatives of CDL Ministries on a volunteer basis. An Ambassador will play a vital role within their sphere of influence to share our message of keeping families together and bringing help and hope to Primo Tapia, Mexico. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about changing the world, one child, one youth, one family at a time. As a CDL Ambassador, you can help connect a child with a loving sponsor, raise awareness for at-risk and impoverished youth and lead fundraising initiatives in your community.
Be a part of all we’re doing!
The role may suit you if you:
- Are well organized.
- Enjoy communicating with others.
- Want to motivate others to get involved in the work of CDL.
- Are able to engage well with people and are comfortable building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Are a friendly, upbeat, enthusiastic and encouraging person who loves to share their passions with others.
- Believe in the work of CDL Ministries and what we are doing in Primo Tapia.
Some of the ways to be involved are:
- Sharing photos and stories via social media outlets.
- Bringing awareness about CDL to your church, school, workplace etc.
- Being an advocate for Child Sponsorship.
- Promotion of projects and initiatives we are currently working on.
- Representing CDL and helping to build meaningful relationships with organizations, businesses, or other strategic partnerships.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus.
- Maintain a positive, Christ-like attitude and a servant’s heart.
- Must be in agreement with CDL’s vision for ministry.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Always act in a manner that will uplift the reputation of CDL
- Have an understanding of our Child Sponsorship program, Youth Scholarship Program, The Village Building Project and other current projects or programs.
- Keeping the communications department of CDL aware of your activities.
Our responsibility to ambassadors
- Making sure you are equipped and prepared for your role.
- Providing support and advice as needed.
- Providing you with up-to-date stories, relevant information, photos and promotional materials where possible to help you in your role.
- Understanding you are a volunteer and may only be able to commit a certain amount of time to this role
- Encouraging your successes and commitment to our work whenever possible